Technical Support Specialist
Mosyle Corporation has set out to completely redefine the way mobile devices are used
throughout the entire learning community - both in and out of the classroom. Being a part
of Mosyle Corp. provides you with the opportunity to help solve the most important challenges
in education while gaining experience in a fast-paced startup environment that’s fun, collaborative
and innovative. We are looking for smart, creative individuals who posses a growth mindset and
are passionate about education.
In this role, you will:
We believe in order to offer the best experience with technology and Mosyle Manager, we must
first understand the needs and challenges of our customers. Technical Support Specialists are
key members of our support team and serve as partners and general advisors to our customers.
What you’ll be doing:
Provide support and troubleshooting through multiple channels (phone, e-mail, web-based ticketing
system, and Help Center content) and investigate, test, and resolve technical support issues, as well
as communicate and support feature updates and developments.
To be successful, you should have:
- - Aptitude for working with technology, including mobile devices.
- - Strong verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- - Ability to excel in a fast-paced, agile environment where critical/creative thinking and strong problem solving skills are required.
- - Ability to work and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- - Customer support/service experience and knowledge of customer service principles and practices (including proper phone etiquette).
- - Entry-level knowledge of MDM solutions, relevant software computer applications and equipment.
- - Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with minimal supervision.
- - Ability to think quickly, communicate positively (even when sharing bad news), work proactively, and readily embrace change.
- - High School diploma - college courses/degree in Computer Science/Technology preferred.
- - Bilingual (English & Spanish).
- - K12 Education IT experience.
- - Experience providing support to the education sector is preferred.
- - Knowledge of education technology deployments is desired.
- - One to two years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
There is a possibility of extensive telephone and computer work requiring prolonged periods of
sitting, hearing, seeing, and writing. Mosyle Corporation is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer.