Import users with Spreadsheet
If your school does not have an Apple School Manager Account, using spreadsheets is the best way to import a large amount of data. With this, you have two options for the type of files to import: CSV or XLSX.
CSV: You will need to upload separate files to import students, teachers and classes.
XLSX: Using an Excel file, upload a single file organized with 3 separate tabs for students, teachers and classes.
- Navigate to “My School” from the menu along the bottom, select “Spreadsheet” and download the CSV Templates.
- Once the templates are downloaded, fill out the spreadsheets with the proper information.
- Upload each file individually into their corresponding sections: Students, Teachers, Staff and Classes. (There will be a summary of the information that will be uploaded into Mosyle Manager).
- To send users the Mosyle’s Welcome Email, select the option by checking the box next to “Send Welcome email With First Steps”.
- When finished uploading the files, click “Confirm” to start importing users.