Install Enterprise Apps into iPad devices
The Enterprise Apps are for internal use only and allow you to select the apps and assign them to your devices, but instead of going through the App Store you will enter the IPA URL for the app. This function should only be used if your school has developed an app internally that needs to be distributed.
Make sure you’re in the iOS/iPadOS platform before following the steps below.
- Click the Management tab and select Install Enterprise.
- To add the app, click on the Enterprise Apps tab, then “Add new Enterprise App” and enter the URL where your Enterprise App .IPA is hosted Important note: make sure that the link is hosted on a site with SSL (HTTPS request) and allows direct access (without redirection).
- Navigate to the Profiles tab and click “Add New Profile”
- Name the profile and click the “Add Application” button. Choose the apps you’d like to install on the devices
- Select the devices and/or users you’d like to assign the profile to. You can choose any number of users and/or devices. When finished, click “Save.”