Integrate Apple School Manager with Mosyle Manager
Integrate Apple School Manager with Mosyle Manager to streamline your enrollment process by connecting the ASM account to Mosyle’s MDM server. Follow the steps below to complete the integration:
- Navigate to the “My School” tab in Mosyle Manager, click “Apple School Manager” on the Basic Setup area and click “Add new account”.
- Name the profile and download your Mosyle Manager public key.
- Login to your Apple School Manager account at school.apple.com
- Within the ASM portal, click “Settings” on the right hand side, and click on the MDM Server.
- Click “Edit”, and then “Update New” and upload the Mosyle Manager public key.
- To complete, click “Save”.
- After uploading the certificate, click “Get Token”. Downloading a new server token will reset the existing one, so click “Download Server Token” to continue.
- Once you have downloaded the token, go back to your Mosyle Manager account to upload the token.
- Click “Select file” and choose the .p7m file you downloaded from the ASM portal and click “Save”.